Linden Construction is seeking Site Superintendents to join our team! We are looking for experienced Site Superintendents who are knowledgeable about the commercial construction industry and are excited to continue their career with a growing company. The qualified candidates must have multi-family experience, be task-oriented, motivated, and able to analyze situations and problem solve. The individuals best suited for these positions will possess the ability to organize necessary resources (people, tools, and time) to meet tight deadlines. The candidates should possess, and demonstrate, good critical thinking skills. Additionally, applicants must be punctual, engaged, and focused.
- Work with project manager to formulate project schedules and establish proper methods and sequence of installation
- Schedule all subcontractors, consultants, and vendors, as well as ensure their completion of work within time frame allowed
- Ensure projects are, not only completed on time, but constructed in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and local codes
- Understand the subcontractors’ scope of work to avoid unnecessary change orders and potential problems
- Communicate any conflicts or potential revisions to the plan with the project team for mutual resolution, prior to execution of work that deviates from the approved plans
- Maintain complete, accurate daily documentation as required
- Serve as the leader for job site safety and maintain a safe jobsite for all involved
- Establish and enforce job site quality control programs to ensure quality completion of construction
- Collaborate with the project manager and site team throughout the life of the project
Qualifications / Skills
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering, Business, or Supply Chain Management field preferred, but not required
- Minimum 3-5 years construction site superintendent experience
- Previous multi-family experience
- Strong understanding of building processes and best practices
- Ability to read and understand construction plans & schedules
- Possess strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and engage professionally with clients, subcontractors, team members, etc.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Be adaptable and flexible with this ever-changing industry (technology, design, means and methods)
Please fill out this application and when completed click the “Apply” button.